On this site you will find information and photos about our club and the various activities and programs we offer.
We invite you to visit this page often, and to come out to our grounds to participate in the activities or just enjoy being a spectator.
Saginaw Field and Stream Club is a non-profit organization with over 1,700 members. The club is one of Michigan's oldest, largest, and most active Conservation Clubs. It's purpose is to serve the public need and provide a safe environment to participate in the shooting sports. Saginaw Field and Stream is committed to firearm safety, as well as the respect and conservation of our natural resources, so that the generations that follow may enjoy the sports and activities that we enjoy today.
Our Next Membership Meeting will be on September 19, 2013, 7 PM - MARK your calendar!
To promote by precept, example and instruction the highest type of conservation and sportsmanship among sportspersons and the general public. To conserve and wisely harvest all wildlife and natural resources, guard our waters against pollution and to promote and teach by precept and example conservation education.
Members of Saginaw Field and Stream Conservation Club are affiliate members of the following state and/or national organizations:
- Amateur Trap Shooting Association (ATA)
- Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Michigan Trap Shooting Association (MTA)
- Michigan United Conservation Clubs (MUCC) - Facebook
- Nation Muzzle Loading Rifle Association (NMLRA)
- National Rifle Association (NRA)
- National Wildlife Federation (NWF)
- Single Action Shooting Society (S.A.S.S.)
- Civilian Marksmenship Program (CMP)
- The Well Armed Women